Dear Urban Health users and subscribers.
Thanks for the support all these years. We wish to assure you that we take your privacy or personal data seriously and are committed to the protection of your personal information provided to us.
With the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 implemented to protect the usage of Personal Information, you have the right to know the reasons for which we collect and use the Personal Information you have provided, how we will use the Personal Information and whom we may share the Personal Information with. Please be assured that your Personal Information in our database will be protected and will not be shared without your consent.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we are displaying this privacy statement to tell you how we process your Personal Information. This privacy statement is also found on our website.
1. Information Collected
2. Use of Personal Data
> Urban Health Print Magazine
> Urban Health Digital Apps
> Urban Health Facebook Apps
> Urban Health E-Commerce Store
> Urban Health Events
> Urban Health E-Newsletters
3. Personal Data Urban Health May Collect.
When you become a user of the Urban Health website, we MAY collect Personal Data such as:
- Postal address
- Telephone number (home, mobile, office)
- Email address
- Contact preferences
- Shopping preferences
- Marital status
The list of personal data stated above is not exhaustive and may include other personal data depending on the nature of dealings or transaction. All the above is subject to your evaluation and approval.
4. How Urban Health Will Use Your Personal Data.
Personal Data collected by Urban Health is for us to provide a better and customised user experience for our website users and Urban Health’s other products and services. The Personal Data collected allows Urban Health to keep the user up to date on upcoming events, and also send notices, e-mails or letters regarding changes to Urban Health’s latest news, updates and new policies. The option to UNSUBSCRIBE is always available for any of these correspondences.
Urban Health may also disclose Personal Data to third parties such as enforcement agencies or governmental departments according to the requirements of the law or to comply with any court order.
5. Protection of Personal Data
Both administrative and technical precautions are taken by Urban Health to safeguard the user’s personal information. Only those authorised with access to our systems have access and are required to keep all information confidential.
6. Retention of Personal Data and Access
7.Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following parties for the purposes set out below :
- To our Partners which includes promotional or short-term Partners and Business Partners and/or any other company that is permitted to supply products and/or services to Urban Health subscribers/users.
- Companies within our Urban Health Group.
- And/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority.
- Our Vendors such as IT service providers providing services relating to the purposes for which the personal data is collected; processed and data entry.
- Any person within the company who is under the duty of confidentiality who has undertaken to keep such data confidential
- Third Parties appointed by us to provide service on behalf of us or on our behalf.
All parties mentioned above are required to protect and safeguard the confidentiality of the personal data they received.
9. How to Contact Us
For any questions regarding this policy, please email to Urban Health at: