E.N.T SUMMIT 2018
DATE: 22th – 24th March 2018, Thursday to Saturday
VENUE: Hilton Sentral Kuala Lumpur
E.N.T. Summit is a unique meeting in South East Asia which involves discussions, debates, exchanging ideas and live surgeries. This year’s Summit will feature the latest development in E.N.T including robotic surgery and discusses core practical points in nasal surgery and diseases. The 3-day programme will consists of peer to peer discussion summit instead of a mere conference.
Over the years the meeting has attracted a huge followings with many new delegates. E.N.T Summit has faculty members from USA, UK, India, and Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and a team from Malaysia.
*To find out more, please visit http://www.entsummit.com.my/
About Prince Court Medical Centre (PCMC)
Prince Court Medical Centre is recognised for its outstanding achievements and breakthroughs in the field of medicine. With a vision to be a ‘leading healthcare provider in Asia’, this 270-bedded private hospital was designed for patient safety, comfort and care. Prince Court Medical Centre has only single-bed rooms within 12-bedded wards and separate critical care units for general intensive care, coronary care, neurological care, burns and neonatal intensive care.
Having been awarded the following accolades, Prince Court Medical Centre is now being tasked with an even bigger responsibility in upholding the recognition and accountability to ensure that we deliver the very best of care and services to our customers locally and internationally.
- Winner of the Paediatric Service Provider of the Year in Global Health and Travel (GHT) awards in Bali on 18 May, 2017
- Top 5 World’s Best Hospitals for Medical Tourists in 2017 MTQUA Award
- Malaysia’s Human Resources Minister Award for Large Employer (Service Sector Category) 2017
- The Best Paediatrics Service Provider of The Year award at 2016 Global Health and Medical Tourism Awards in Bangkok on 18 May, 2016
- Recognised as Highly Commended Hospitals for Excellence in Customer Service by The International Medical Travel Journal in London in 2015
- Gold Award winner in the Kuala Lumpur Mayor’s Tourism Awards 2014 under the Medical Tourism Category
- International Infertility Clinic of the Year 2014 by medical publication The International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ) in Dubai during IMTEC
- Top hospital for medical tourists in the annual ranking by Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) in 2013 and 2014
- Highest Number of Healthcare Travellers, Central Region, 2012 in the 2nd MIHTE 2013 Award from MHTC
While it is a one-stop centre for all specialties, its key services are in the areas of robotic, IVF, nephrology, cancer, digestive disease, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, orthopaedics, burn management, rehabilitation medicine and occupational health.
In addition to handling all types of cases including the very complex and complicated, Prince Court Medical Centre provides a dedicated one stop wellness screening centre that offers preventive health screening packages as well as customised wellness screening. With its tagline “Prince Court Cares”, PCMC strives to provide the best for its guests.