Did you know that our body pH must stay within a very narrow range (pH 7.35 – 7.45) to prevent serious illness and poor health? Our enzymatic, immunologic and repair mechanisms function best in this ideal blood pH range.
The human body’s metabolic process (the process of living, tissue repair and the metabolism of food) produces acid naturally. All waste in acid form needs to be neutralized and safely eliminated from the body without damaging tissues and organs that are responsible for detoxifying the body.
Lifestyle and environment factors such as stress, inadequate sleep, imbalanced diet, medication or environment pollution can influence the acid-alkaline balance by producing more acidic waste and raising body acidity.
Increased body acidity may cause headaches, lack of energy, fatigue, sleepiness, fast and shallow breathing, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bad breath, dehydration and loss of appetite.
If your alkaline reserve is insufficient to neutralize these acids, it will force the body to borrow minerals (including calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium) from vital organs and bone, leading to osteoporosis and high blood pressure. When the body becomes too acidic, it becomes fertile ground for acute and chronic disease, particularly arthritis, cancer and others.
Restoring pH balance in the body
One of the most obvious symptoms of an overly acidic body is body or mouth odour. An acidic condition provides the perfect environment for bacteria to flourish in the mouth and body. These bacteria release odours that cause bad breath or body odour. One way to get rid of the embarrassing odours is to restore the pH balance in your body.
Here are some natural ways to restore pH levels in the body:
– Increase intake of vegetables and fruit (alkaline foods) while decreasing the amount of acid-forming foods, such as grains, dairy products, pasta and breads. Juicing vegetables is an excellent way to increase your alkaline levels.
– Cooking methods can result in acidic or alkaline reactions. For example, a potato that is baked or boiled in its jacket becomes alkaline, whereas a fried potato is acid-forming.
– Drink at least 2 liters of good water daily.
– Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
– Exercise to make the body more alkaline, but avoid excessive exercise as it is is acid-forming.
– Alkalize your body with Prince Gold® Alfalfa Chlorophyll Concentrate.
Balance Your pH Levels
Prince Gold® Alfalfa Chlorophyll Concentrate is a supplement made of chlorophyll extracted from the natural (non-GMO) young alfalfa leaves. Alfalfa is known to be the most alkaline plant on earth.
Chlorophyll’s alkalinizing effect helps offset the acidifying effect of typical high fat, high protein diets. Chlorophyll helps to neutralize the acidity of the body, while removing body odour, eliminating bad breath, relieving sore throats, reducing indigestion and fatigue.
Green leafy vegetables are the primary source of chlorophyll, but most people do not eat enough of it to meet daily needs. Supplementing is an ideal way to add chlorophyll into our diet.
Most chlorophyll extracts today come from Alfalfa leaves. Alfalfa is very rich in chlorophyll- at least 4 times higher than ordinary green vegetables. About 1000gms (1kg) of freshly cut prime young green leaves alfalfa is needed to extract 2.5gms of high quality chlorophyll.
Alfalfa is also a natural source of vitamins A, C, D and minerals. Alfalfa contains 8 essential amino acids and enzymes. Other health benefits of Alfalfa include:
- Powerful detoxifier
- Enhances growth of Acidophilus (friendly bacteria)
- Good for the heart
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Relieves Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder)
- Boots sluggish appetite
- Eases constipation
Disclaimer: This article is for general health educational purposes only. For details, please refer to your healthcare physician.