Why do we need clean air? Clean and fresh air is essential yet most people take it for granted. Many people tolerate breathing in dirty air because the negative effects do not manifest themselves immediately. Long-term exposure to contaminated air will affect our health in various ways such as:
- Affect vitality and productivity
- Affects health and well-being
- Increase the risks of respiratory problems and allergic reactions
Clean air is particularly essential for patients with a history of health-related problems especially of the respiratory tract.
CLEAN AND FRESH
Sneezing and snuffling can be very unpleasant especially when you are in a formal environment. Even at home, what can be more embarrassing than to have visitors sneezing and snuffling the minute they walk through your front door.
No matter how clean your house is, you cannot control the air quality of your home. The only solution is to eliminate harmful particles in the air through advanced technological devices such as air purifiers.
Eliminating contaminants and allergens from the air will make a difference especially to children or people with respiratory and allergy problems. With fresh and clean air at home or at the workplace, people with allergies or respiratory conditions such as asthma can perform as well as others without the unpleasant symptoms of constant sniffling or sneezing.
YOUR PATH TO CLEANER AIR
There is a large variety of air purifiers in the market, each with their own unique features and functions.
Most conventional air purifiers focus solely on air filtration and not active purification (elimination of pollutants floating in the air or on the wall). In air purification, it is essential to get the polluted air filtered with advanced technology in order to produce clean air.
If you seek an air purifier that can eliminate allergies or respiratory problems, consider getting one with advanced specifications such as High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA), Carbon filter and other ACTIVE purification method such as ozone and oxidation photocatalytic function.
This is because:
- HEPA is known for its excellent air filtration quality. HEPA, recommended by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, has the ability to capture 99.7% of all particles in the air as small as 0.3 micron.
- Carbon filter is the most effective filter in trapping allergens that causes airway irritation.
- NASA-based technology, Titanium Photocatalytic Oxidation Filter produces active oxidizers from water vapour in the air. It is able to break H20 to OH¯, O¯, O2¯ and O3¯ and effectively eliminate virus, bacteria and neutralize chemicals in the air.
On top of that, air purifiers also eliminate harmful particles that cause allergic reactions such as mildew, dirt as well as unpleasant odours.
With technology advancements, it is now possible for you to have an all-in-one air purifier. No matter what breathing problems you have, you can now take control and enjoy a better quality of life.
Most common air-borne pollutants:
- AIR PARTICLES: pet dander, pollen, fungi, etc.
- GASES AND ODOURS: various bad smells – tobacco smoke or pet odor
- VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS – disinfectants, cleaning supplies, and more.
- MICRO ORGANISMS – viruses, bacteria, and pathogens
GOODBYE, DIRTY AIR!
- Cooling systems such as air conditioners may worsen respiratory problems as it can blow dust and irritants throughout the house. Make it a point to clean your air conditioner filters every other month.
- Carpets can trap dirt and is a breeding ground for microorganisms such as dust mites and viruses. If you or your family members have respiratory problems, it is best to leave your walls and floor bare.
- Having an air purifier at home is essential to eliminate dirty air. Just turn it on to enjoy clean, fresh air all day long.
For more information, visit www.okainternational.com or call the Okamizu Customer Careline at 03-62732282.