The human body is made out of 70% water. A person’s minimal water requirement is half their body weight in ounces. For instance, if you are 200 pounds your recommended intake is at least 100 ounces of water.
Research shows that about 8-10 glasses of water a day may significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers. If a person drinks at least 5 glasses of plain water a day, the risk of breast cancer is decreased by 79%, colon cancer by 45% and bladder cancer by 50%.
THE RIGHT pH BALANCE
PH level is based on a scale of 0-14 and measures the acidity of a substance, with 7 being completely neutral. Theoretically, tap water is at a neutral pH of 7, but picks up a little more alkalinity due to carbon dioxide from the air. A healthy pH level is above 7 which suggest a good mitigation of toxins within the body.
Many people enjoy indulging in sweets, fatty food, meat, coffee, carbonated drinks, alcohol and cigarettes. But did you know that they are all highly acidic? Medical studies have shown that a pH that is imbalanced can be correlated to almost all health conditions.
When your blood has an acidic pH level, your body may be silently torn apart day by day which makes you susceptible to insidious degenerative diseases. To achieve optimum health, our body pH level should be between pH 7 to pH 8 in order for our body to rebuild, repair, rejuvenate and remain young!
According to Professor Hatori Tasutaroo of Yokohama Hospital, alkaline water has various health benefits, such as flushing, prevention of toxin build-up and slowing down the ageing process. Another benefit of alkaline water is hydration, as it has the ability to penetrate into the cells deeply and quickly.
All the cells that make up the human body are slightly alkaline and must be maintained as such to function well. Any compromise will make the body suffer. As such, the body may experience permanent and prolonged damage due to high acidity.
Due to modern lifestyle and poor eating habits, there are three primary causes of acidic levels in our body:
- INGESTING ACID – Most of us have been exposed to foods like processed sugar, meats, dairy, coffee, alcohol, sweets and chocolates. These foods create an acid ash in the body. Soon, it will overload the body’s ability to neutralise them.
- INCREASE IN TOXICITY OF ACID – Pathogens and microforms create acidifying toxins in the body. As the body becomes more and more acidic, bacteria, yeasts and other microforms proliferate in the body. Since these organisms are living, they eat as well as produce toxins. These toxins are known to be acidic.
- IMPROPER ELIMINATION OF ACIDS – There are different acid levels, some stronger than others. Weak acid such as citric acid are much easier to neutralise than stronger acid like uric acid. The body uses many systems in order to buffer acids including oxygen, mineral reserves and fat. When the body’s buffering systems become compromised, excess acids build up.
The process of re-establishing acid-alkaline balance begins with proper diet and nutrition. This includes eating alkalizing foods (vegetables and low sugar fruits), super hydration (drinking alkaline water) and proper supplementation.
BENEFIT OF HYDROGEN ALKALINE WATER
Research has shown that alkaline water can help the body resist disease and slow down the process of ageing by:
- Increasing intracellular hydration
- Replenishing essential minerals
- Stabilising and protecting cells
- Maintaining normal blood flow and acid-alkaline balance
- Flushing out and preventing wastes accumulation in cells
- Preventing formation of free radicals
According to Verne Varona, author of Nature’s Cancer Fighting Foods, the process of “hydrolised” water is a new antioxidant. It helps to saturate body cells with more oxygen, fight disease, neutralise toxins, boost energy and improve wound healing.
For more information, visit www.okainternational.com or call Okamizu Customer Careline at 03-62732282. Okamizu is also looking for distributors nationwide. For details, please email: email@example.com or call +6013-2233118.