For Paid Subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
What should I do when the issue I’m reading freezes?
First, try to archive the issue and download again. If the problem persists, delete the app itself and download the same app from the App Store. For further assistance, please email customer service at email@example.com
Where can I download the app?
Go the App Store. The app consists of a free library in which you can subscribe to the magazine, or buy and manage individual issues. You can select to be billed for a yearly or bi-monthly subscription.
(You can cancel subscription at any time.)
Does each issue expire?
No. For paid subscriptions, every issue purchased can be stored in your digital library within the app itself. Free subscriptions are also available for download at all times.
As a print magazine subscriber, does it mean I get the digital issue subscription as well?
No. A print subscription does not include free access to the iPad issues. The app consists of a free library in which you can subscribe to the magazine, or buy and manage individual issues.
My app keeps crashing. What can I do?
What usually works – and what we suggest – is to uninstall and reinstall the app. This usually fixes the occasional glitch, and you will not be charged again.
Why is the issue taking forever to download?
It’s important to have a strong WiFi connection; and the issue (or issues) will not download over a 3G connection. Disabling other devices which are also shared to the WiFi connection may help. Whenever possible, move your iPad closer to the router. This ensures that the wireless connection is at its strongest and stable. Also, waiting until other downloads into your iPad have completed may help to get quicker downloads.
I have a billing problem. Can I send you my iTunes account information to get it resolved?
No. For paid subscriptions, all charges to your account and managed solely by Apple; and they also do not share any billing or customer information with us. But if you do have problems downloading an issue, you can contact us and we will do everything we can to assist from our end.
How do I unsubscribe?
To end your subscription, just follow these steps:
- Go into the Settings app on your iPad
- Tap the Store button in the left column, and then your Apple ID email address.
- Click on View Apple ID and enter your password.
- Under the Subscriptions section, tap “Manage”
- Tap on the magazine you would like to unsubscribe from.
- Switch the Auto-Renewal from ON to OFF
By doing this, your paid subscription will no longer auto-renew and you won’t be charged again. Please note that iTunes does not offer refunds for subscriptions.
What do I do if I am experiencing a problem that isn’t mentioned here?
Send us your query via firstname.lastname@example.org . In your query, please give us as many details as possible, and be sure to answer the following questions:
- Are you using an iPad 1, iPad 2 or the new iPad?
- What version of the app are you using?
- What version of iOS are you using? (You can find out by going to Settings on your iPad and selecting the General option.)
- Did you have any apps running in the background when you first encountered the problem?
- If so, which ones? (To find out, tap the circular “Home” button twice quickly to reveal your running apps in the tray at the bottom of the screen.)
- How strong is your WiFi connection? (New issues cannot download over a 3G connection.)